The City of Norway's Accounting Clerk performs clerical, secretarial, accounting, data processing, and other administrative duties, including but not limited to:
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Receiving, stamping, and distributing incoming mail, as well as processing outgoing mail; Receiving the public and responding to citizens' inquiries
- Responding to employees' inquiries
- Refers citizens and employees to appropriate points of contact when necessary
- Scheduling, registering, and developing itineraries; and registering voters (Click HERE to view our 'Voting' page)
The office of our Accounting Clerk is located at City Hall.